Successful Project Management
Growing demands in economic and environmental development put communities as well as businesses under pressure. With todays budget cuts, reduced resources, challenging schedules and expectations, stakeholders cannot always provide the focus and time to develop and deliver projects effectively or to find the right expertise at the right stage of the project. As a result there might be the risk of suffering additional costs on bio-energy projects due to shortcomings in conception, planning, procurement and/or execution of the project.
H&W Biogenics Ltd. can help to ensure that all of our client's project objectives are accomplished. Our approach to the successful delivery of on-time bio-energy projects are based upon the following fundamental elements:
- Providing reliable expert advice from day one
- Setting clear objectives and a defined project scope
- Suppliying crucial resources where and when required
- Using a structured process for managing risks
- Supporting a tight control of budgets
- Establishing and managing communications and supply chain relationships
- Strive for the project completion, on-time, on-budget as originally intended
- Enable performance measurement through key performance indicators
The use of our project management support services offer a better initial planning and assessment of risks, as well as a greater chance of forecasting problem areas while there is still time for corrective action. Our successful project management support services help to ensure a coherent structure for managing the three main issues of successful project realization, time, cost and quality.